Publisher Analytics - Coming Soon...
PLEASE READ AND STUDY THESE GUIDELINES, AS SITES ARE REGULARLY INSPECTED FOR COMPLIANCE AND THOSE NOT IN COMPLIANCE ARE IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED
Your website must meet the following terms and conditions and any site that starts to fail to meet the criteria after being admitted will be removed instantly, so please read carefully:
- Unique, Quality, well-written, original articles (no thinly disguised re-writes of another publishers content).
- No ridiculous misleading headlines ( click baits ) which have virtually no truth to them.
- Your website must be migrated from http to https to provide user security.
- Your website must show the relevant “as featured on” buttons on both the mobile version and desktop version and should appear on every related blog post
- A dedicated RSS feed for stories
- Your site must be optimised for mobile devices
- Publishers must not be serving offensive or “pushy” pop-up or interstitial ads
- Stories must be in English and can only be published once
- link titles appearing on the Newsnoon mobile sites should be limited to never more than 18 words and should never be more than 4 lines high.
- If your site goes inactive for a year or more your subscription will automatically be temporarily cancelled, or in some cases permanently removed.
- The use of ALL CAPITAL letters in post titles is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated.
- No news aggregation articles, where websites summarize other people’s content and provide numerous links to other stories, are permitted
- You must add a text or button link back to our aggregation site from your main news, team pages and home page or you may have your subscriptions cancelled.
- Swearing and/or foul language is not permitted and any posts containing such language will be deleted from the feed of the aggregation site(s) subscribed to.
Just to clarify, we do not demand any financial compensation from publishers, and any of such request made should be regarded as false and misleading. We maintain our goal to provide you with the best and latest news from across the world, and hope that you enjoy what we have to offer.
We reserve the right to modify these requirements at any time in the future and to remove offending sites with immediate effect.
if you feel you meet the above requirements, feel free to get through to us via our contact us page, clearly stating your site name and the niche you cover.